HOPKINTON, MA - September 01, 2015 -
- XtremIO achieves $1 billion in aggregate bookings in just six quarters on the market
- Market-leading all flash array amasses over 1,750 customers, including 60% of the Fortune 100 and 47% of the Fortune 200
Interact with EMC Online:
- Follow @EMCCorp, @EMCXtremIO
- Read XtremIO perspective on the XtremIO Blog :
- “ From Zero to a Billion in 588 Days – XtremIO Enters the Enterprise Computing Record Books”
- More information on the XtremIO all flash array
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and SocialSphere
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announced the EMC® XtremIO™ all flash array business has achieved $1 billion in aggregate bookings in just over 18 months since its commercial market debut, making it, quite possibly, the fastest-growing product in EMC’s 36-year history.
As reported in EMC’s second quarter 2015 earnings, XtremIO revenue growth exceeded 300% year over year, and remains the all-flash array market segment leader.
, a part of , enables organizations to modernize, automate and transform their using industry-leading , servers, and data protection technologies. This provides a trusted foundation for businesses to transform IT, through the creation of a , and transform their business through the creation of cloud-native applications and solutions. Dell EMC services customers across 180 countries – including 98 percent of the Fortune 500 – with the industry’s most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from edge to core to cloud.